Current Opportunities at SDS
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Farnham or London
Salary on request
Shaw Daniels Solutions (SDS) is backed by well-known industry experts, dedicated to making a real difference to the recruitment and staffing industry. SDS now see themselves as a market leader within the IT & Technical sector.
Our services cover permanent, temporary and contractors, providing clients with IT/Technical juniors/graduates through to experienced, senior and directorship level candidates.
You will have the opportunity to join a warm desk, with vacancies to fill from day one. You will be encouraged and supported in finding new business to generate 360 deals, but will also receive a competitive commission structure for successful 180 deals.
We are looking for a Senior recruiter that has a wealth of experience and a thirst for success. You must be resilient, determined, with a hunger and drive to hit personal and team targets.
Responsibilities – Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Provide a high quality, proactive and efficient 360 recruitment service for temporary or permanent positions within Client companies
- Dealing with all aspects of the recruitment process, from placing adverts, contacting applicants, liaising with Clients, and arranging interviews to appointment and ensuring all appropriate employment checks are carried out
- Proactively searching for potential candidates using a number of advertising tools such as social media, job boards and in-house databases
- Utilising sales skills by building and maintaining Business with new and existing clients, lead generation and cold calling
- Assisting in the management of other Recruitment Consultants by providing on-site training and mentoring
- Working towards individual and team KPI’s and targets
- New business development and thorough account management to existing Clients
- Visiting clients to build and maintain positive relationships
- Building strong relationships with Candidates by maintaining regular contact
- Receiving and reviewing applications, preparing CVs, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Thoroughly briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job and career opportunities
- Using persuasive negotiation skills regarding pay rates and fee arrangements between Shaw Daniels Solutions/Candidates and new Clients
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience as a Recruitment Consultant (180 preferably 360)
- A proven track record in billings
- A proven track record in hitting targets and delivering results
- Experience in marketing, advertising, and creative thinking/writing
- Ability to use several tools for sourcing candidates, including LinkedIn, Job Boards, and Head Hunting
- Experience winning new business and successfully billing within a 360 role (not necessary, but ideal)