If you’re reading this page then it means you’re about to start prepping for the big interview you have within days. Pre Interview Prep is top of the list for anyone attending an interview. Without this than the rest just falls apart. Gathering as much information as you can on the company and people is key. With Social media now you should be able to find them on LinkedIn to get an idea about their work ethics
What you need to Research
- Number of employees, size of organisation, turnover, Growth over the last few years.
- How long have they been operating.
- Other organisations operating in the same sector. i.e. competitors
- Read the Job description – understand the top 5 attributes needed and memorise them.
- Have questions ready for the hiring manager/s.
Closing the Interview
If the position is of interest to you and you feel it’s a company you would like to work for then start thinking try to gauge their interest.