About the job
Our client is looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join their Engineering team! You’ll be a part of a squad, developing the supporting software using Java and AZURE. As a Software developer your role will be to plan, develop, test and iteratively improve the software solutions to quality standards.
Your role as a Software Developer includes:
- Designing and implementing business applications/systems according to existing software development standards and improving upon them.
- Working with both technical and product stakeholders on the best way to solve problems as needed, including scoping out work, estimating effort, and planning technical architecture.
- Producing system and user documentation outlining requirements, design, specifications and unit tests
- Proactively identifying issues or barriers and escalating or resolving accordingly
What our client is looking for?
- Passion for well designed, testable and efficient code using modern design patterns and quality development principles
- Experience in developing high quality, scalable and secure Java apps
- Experience working and building in cloud native services such as Azure
- Solid understanding of the full software development cycle
- At least one popular web framework (Spring MVC, Servlets)
- An ability to not only follow, but collaboratively set development standards
- Passion for user experience
- Experience working in or a good understanding of development in an agile environment
- Strong skills in a wide range of programming languages (C#, Node js)
- Strong web development skills – HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, HTTP, JSON
- Strong back end and Database skills (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Angular or React
- Strong understanding of Micro service architectures.
- Extensive experience of APIs and Web services
- Extensive experience of cloud SaaS platforms
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD systems & pipelines (Team City, etc.)
- Salary Offer Salary on request