Position Overview – Technical Test Analyst
Working alongside a team of Software Developers, the primary role of the Technical Test Analyst is to create, implement and maintain an automated testing suite for both new and existing development work on the bespoke CRM system within the Company. This position will also be instrumental in creating and maintaining technical documentation, for use across the business.
Principal Responsibilities – Technical Test Analyst
- Review existing manual tests and build these within an automated environment
- Build new automated test scenarios and implement in order to identify required fixes or improvements before deployment
- Create technical specifications and user guides, providing system overviews and training to end users where necessary or required
- Work closely with the business owners to understand new requirements and to produce effective test cases.
- Working with the Development team to ensure that tasks completed within project timelines and budgets
- Deliver to defined timelines in order to meet business requirements
- Supporting and training other members of the IT team as required
- Work closely with Data Analyst team and key users to ensure requirements are clearly defined and expectations are met
- Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and systems
- Work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards and objectives
- Work effectively with other departments within the Group to maintain excellent standards of service
- Maintain a high level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services in order to understand and support processes and project deliverables.
- Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed performance objectives
- Support colleagues and team members with investigating and resolving product and services issues.
Background / Experience Required – Technical Test Analyst
- Recent automated testing experience
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs, integration and testing
- Good knowledge of using an automated a testing suite (e.g. SoapUI)
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing, including security, mocking and load.
- Good Selenium Web driver Knowledge
- Experience of Command Line (CL) environments
- Be able to use C# or HTML
- Able to understand business processes to develop use cases for testing
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
- Salary Offer £250 - £300 per day GBP £250 - £300 per day Month