Our client is looking to recruit a detailed, technical and dedicated Solutions Architect to join their team. Working alongside the technology team to ensure the business operates at its peak, using industry experience, expertise and a focussed attitude to deliver success.
The successful candidate will be focused on new technology capabilities for the Specialty business, whilst ensuring that appropriate methodologies are implemented and researching what, if any, alternative platforms/approaches are applicable for each. They will also investigate possible efficiency approaches and cost reduction approaches to incumbent technology platforms. Seeking successful delivery, standardisation, quality and cost efficiency of IT solutions, systems & services across the Business environment.
- Build strong collaborations, up to exec level. Provide thought leadership and manage opportunities to drive business value, via fit for purpose technology solutions
- Assist business customers with adopting new 3rd party provided technology solutions. Govern IT investment across Business and Systems change portfolio.
- Demonstrate the value of technology to the business, govern solution implementations to ensure they are secure, compliant and reliable.
- Endorse re-use of existing solutions, use of standards and alignment with policy to reduce technical design debt.
- Advise on opportunities to exploit technology solutions; partner with the business leaders to help direct transition.
- Perform as a valued member of team technology, both as the domain expert and significantly giving to the success of the wider IT agenda. Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, and design comprehensive, scalable, and efficient solutions that align with business objectives. Ensure adherence to TOGAF principles for architecture development. Salesforce & Force.com Expertise: Utilize a deep understanding of Salesforce and Force.com to architect and implement custom solutions that meet clients’ specific needs. Design and develop custom applications, integrations, and configurations on the Salesforce platform. MS Azure Integration: Leverage your proficiency in MS Azure to architect and implement cloud-based solutions, including infrastructure design, data storage, analytics, and integration with other systems.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience gained working as a solutions architect in the Insurance or financial services industry.
- Experience in an application and data background.
- TOGAF or equivalent accredited with business analysis/architecture exposure.
- Experience with Salesforce, Force.com and Microsoft Azure.
- Strategy and Roadmap production, Analysis and Design capabilities
- Governance frameworks, Project and development lifecycles and ideally Insurance industry applications/system integration knowledge
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Salary Offer Salary on request