Are you passionate about managing innovative solutions?
Do you want to be part of a cross regional and motivated team?
If the answer is “all of the above”, you are the right person to apply to this job!
They are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment, marine and industrial engines.
You will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Group’s sales. Theye work with passion, they trust each other, they embrace change to stay ahead, and they make their customers win.
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the business, and they work towards being the best captive in the industry by delivering the remarkable customer experience. In this exciting environment, they are focused on driving digital transformation of the business to deliver customer value, increase speed and efficiency, and improve productivity.
They are expanding the team with an additional Solution Analyst to work multi-nationally across their European markets within a well-known global brand.
The Solution Analyst will support the implementation of digital solutions across Europe, as well any continuous improvements required during the post-implementation period.
- Gather requirements, plan, design & implement digital solutions for all parts of the organisation
- Recommend & inspire new ways of working, identifying opportunities to improve solutions
- Key member of the project team driving modernisation & transformation of digital business solutions
- Work closely with business stakeholders, across multiple departments & countries
- Analyse & translate business requirements to understand needs for solution modifications
- Assess systems capabilities & validate the feasibility of the proposed solutions
- Ensure understanding of any changes or updates to solutions, throughout design, testing & roll-out of the change
- Support the solution development process by providing business & technical best practices & identifying functionalities necessary to cover business needs
- Liaise with the development & support team to validate the functional & technical specifications & test cases
- Provide some 1st and 2nd line application support
- University degree or specialized diploma in Finance / Computer Science or Business Processes with a focus on IT solutions
- Good years’ experience delivering solution changes & continuous improvements
- Very good business analysis & change management skills
- Ideally will have experience working with multiple solutions in & across multiple countries
- Good knowledge of financial services industry & trends is a major plus
- Process oriented with a digital & change mindset
- Able to understand business process needs & translate into effective actions
- Able to effectively challenge stakeholders’ thinking in a positive, constructive way & inspire with alternatives
- Pro-active & hands-on with perseverance
- Problem-solving skills, identifying & delivering results
- Planning & analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of international colleagues
- Fluent Dutch with advanced level of English
- Ability to travel internationally, potentially frequently at times
- Ideally knowledge of O365 suite, Power BI highly desirable