Job Description – Software Developer (Front End)
Are you a Software Developer looking for a new challenge? Want to learn new technologies? Our client works with the latest technologies and are expanding their Software Development team.
This exciting role primarily focuses on developing a UX that delights the customers with the very latest web technologies and provides plenty of scope to contribute across the full stack. As a member of a critical team you will be expected to contribute in all areas of the software development lifecycle, verifying bugs, understanding new requirements and architectural analysis. They’ll need you to show strong attention to detail, good communication skills and an ability to understand complex software from a user perspective.
Skills and Experience – Software Developer (Front End)
- Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard, SignalR
- SQL (or MySQL/SQLite), Entity Framework and LINQ
- Team orientated
- Customer focused and comfortable interfacing directly with customers,
- An openness to learning new skills and technologies and adherence to best practices
- Salary Offer £44.000 - £55,000 GBP £44.000 - £55,000 Month