Job description/Person specification – Senior SharePoint Analyst/Engineer
To succeed in this role, a Senior SharePoint Engineer must have a strong desire to continually improve themselves, their team and the business-critical services they provide across our clients group. They should be invested in learning and understanding the current, as well as future, developments in SharePoint and its surrounding technologies, to ensure that the services provided across the group are optimal, and any beneficial feature enhancements are fully leveraged.
They should be able to demonstrate a comprehensive technical knowledge of SharePoint and its potential use cases supporting multiple facets across the group. There will be a requirement to effectively integrate and communicate with developers, as well as multiple delivery teams across our client’s group globally to provide innovative solutions to complex issues.
A core part of the role is the ability to lead a group of technical staff in the effective and efficient management of an increasingly complex SharePoint service being leveraged across the client’s group. A Senior SharePoint engineer must be experienced in the use of automation techniques, agile and continuous integration methodologies.
Key Skills and Responsibilities: – Senior SharePoint Analyst/Engineer
- Proactive System Monitoring and Health
- Capacity, Performance and Security Management
- Data Management and Security
- Application and Security Patching
- Strategy, Process and Analytics
- Service and User requirement management
- PowerShell Scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Collaboration with development functions to deliver services
Required Experience – Senior SharePoint Analyst/Engineer
- Full stack management of complex, large scale SharePoint Enterprise 2010, 2013, 2016 and online environments
- Microsoft Project Server
- Establishment and adoption of best practices and development standards
- SharePoint Min-Role Architecture
- Automation techniques, Agile working methodologies, Continuous Integration
Work Environment – Senior SharePoint Analyst/Engineer
- Standard 37-hour workweek applies
- Some overtime or non-traditional hours may be required in order to quickly address issues and for maintenance work on Live Production environments
- Must be eligible for or hold SC clearance
Education and Experience – Senior SharePoint Analyst/Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is required.
- Minimum 5- years’ experience working with SharePoint is required
- Microsoft MCSE Certification desirable
Position Requirements – Senior SharePoint Analyst/Engineer
Our client comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving.
- Salary Offer Salary on request GBP Salary on request Month