Our clients are looking for a passionate and experienced Salesforce Sales Cloud Software Engineer and Administrator to join their strategic IT location in Buchs SG, Switzerland, and work closely with the global team in Liechtenstein (Headquarters), France, Malaysia, and the US.
They put a high emphasis on building in-house Salesforce expertise and want you to grow your career with them and be a part of this journey!
- The company’s Sales Cloud Platform for “Project Evolution” consists of 13 scrum teams running in full-agile mode, where product owners, software engineers, solution architects, business analysts, and QAs work in a strong collaborative environment.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you are a key contributor to the developer communities within the company: you develop, administrate, maintain, and continuously enhance their large-scale Salesforce implementation with over 20,000 users across 60+ countries. Dive deep into integration topics with entities like their AWS Cloud integration team, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA and a host of other platforms/applications in their Hilti IT landscape.
- You own the whole process and technology stack, from the pipeline and toolchain definition, down to the implementation of build plans, workflows, and configuration of permissions on the repositories. You also implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques and technologies including user centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach and cloud/on premise solutions. You are also involved in supporting the development of POCs to pilot markets to prove feasibility and business impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Salesforce technologies (e.g. Apex, Lightning Web Component, Triggers, Data Loader, Flow, Salesforce DX CLI). Experience with Atlassian products, Gitlab and SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- A good understanding of software & cloud architecture and integration concepts across multiple IT stacks; exposure to Agile methodologies and mindset
- Added advantage: CI/CD know-how and ability to identify pain points in the process and design/implement solutions to fill the gaps.
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills, along with the ability to quickly pick-up new technical topics
- Fluent English and strong communication skills, including the ability to convince stakeholders
- You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture. Leverage your expertise and the autonomy you will get to identify the best technological solution for the customer. See the direct impact of your work.
- Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey.
- Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near their corporate headquarters in Liechtenstein.
- Enjoy the variety of healthy food from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.