Are you a passionate, experienced developer and skilled with SAP ABAP on S/4HANA and at the same time seek for an opportunity to grow into a development lead? If so, you could help the agile team deliver top notch innovation and improve customer satisfaction using the value-adding global IT solutions.
This is your chance to become a valuable member of our international team of IT experts in a global company using cutting-edge technologies. In this dynamic environment, you will be given the opportunity to act freely within your area of activity. Our client offers an individualized career development track to each employee, including excellent training opportunities to reach a wider range of knowledge.
- You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture. Leverage your expertise and the autonomy you will get to identify the best technological solution for the customer. See the direct impact of your work.
- As part of a high-pace strategic program, you will oversee implementing Global IT solutions by using emerging technologies.
- Your role will be to ensure reliable operations of the core systems (SAP S/4HANA and cloud services) while driving their modernization.
- You will guide the development of new platforms in a continuous delivery model all the while leveraging Agile best practices.
- You will be responsible for implementing the software architecture into detailed design, code, unit & modular testing, and performance optimization on both backend (ABAP OO) and frontend (e.g. SAP UI5, Web UI, WD4A technology).
- Maintaining software code by identifying and fixing root-causes of application defects, adjustment to environmental changes and adding enhancements will also be in your hands.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in full-stack development in SAP ECC 6.0 environment and/or S/4HANA with focus on SAP SD module
- Good understanding of architecture principles and design patterns
- Analytical skills to draft development methodologies in a variety of different technologies
- Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented thinking, along with a strong drive for success and a high level of commitment
- Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near our corporate headquarters in Liechtenstein.
- Enjoy the variety of healthy food from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.