Our client is looking for a SAP HCM expert to join their People Service team in the Enterprise Domain. The Enterprise Domain’s activities are focused on the delivery and support of Finance & People Services solutions as well as providing shared SAP Technical Services to our clients organisation. Many of those processes dovetail to the broader retail/digital architecture and the role of the Business Analyst will include cross-domain interaction. Our client believes in collaboration and so on a daily basis you will work closely with People Service business colleagues, Delivery Leads, QA’s, Business Analysts in other Domains, Functional experts, Solutions Architects and 3rd parties in an evolving agile environment to ensure that the requirements are clearly defined and agreed so that an effective solution can be developed and tested. The Business Analyst role is key to evolving their agile ways of working and ideally should have experience in agile techniques.
- Analysing and documenting business requirements including business process flows
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into clear user stories for internal development or 3rd party development
- Work closely with Product Owners, Delivery Leads and key stakeholders to help shape the backlog of work – taking ownership of product related queries and following them through to resolution.
- Support the definition of the Solution Design incorporating Business, IT, Technical and external supplier input
- Support other members of the squad including story writing, defining acceptance criteria, QA and defect management
- To create any documentation required to deliver change or to enhance the supportability of the service
- To respond to and support any incidents which are raised relating to the squad
- To support the end users with training and associated documentation as needed
- To support Incremental improvements as part of teams backlog
- Writing clear acceptance criteria (using BDD format is a real advantage)
- Experience working as a Business Analyst ideally within a Human capital management (HCM) environment with good HCM process, practices and system experience.
- Experience with SAP HCM / SAP HR systems
- Agile experience (Scrum/Kanban) including JIRA (User Story Management)
- Previous SAP HR/Payroll experience
- Good Analytical skills with a practical and logical approach to business problems and issues; a problem solver
- Current & future state process mapping using Visio / Lucid Charts
- Proven ability in relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience of working with business stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and at pace
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing work priorities
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Team player/ Collaborative
- Customer Focused
- Delivery Focused
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- The drive to continuous personal improvement
- Positive outlook on work and the activities presented
- Salary Offer £60,000 GBP £60,000 Month