Our client is looking for a talented back end engineer who has experience with designing, building and ultimately scaling AWS infrastructure to join their team and help deliver the best experiences possible for their users.
You will play a key role in the Company’s tech stack so get ready to have a lot of autonomy!
The role – Python Developer
- Design, build and scale AWS infrastructure
- Work with rest of the tech team to design / implement REST APIs
Requirements – Python Developer
- Has knowledge of AWS services (Cognito, Lambdas (serverless), IAM, S3)
- Good experience with back end development with Node.js / Python.
- Good experience with REST APIs
- Has experience of developing large scale systems with AWS
- Is kind, loves animals and is partial to the odd beverage (bar or coffee bar – your choice!) with the team
Bonus experiences – Python Developer
- Experience with Social Networks/Live Ops
- Experience with Front-end development (HTML / JS / CSS etc)
- Experience within the Games Industry
What it’s like to work for our client?
Our client is London based (although most of them are working remotely at the moment) and they make camera games for mobile. With a workforce that’s now hit double figures and with plans and funds to grow, they pride themselves on their transparent, collaborative and people-centric culture. They offer:-
- A competitive compensation package including equity in the company
- All types of flexible working
- Generous holiday package
- Weekly team lunch
- Regular team social events
- Amazing colleagues
- Office Dog
- Address Sdaniels Solutions Ltd, 18 Jubilee Drive