Accomplishes the business requirements by developing and maintaining computer software applications, databases and reports. Works with customers to understand their needs and develop software solutions. Delivers maintenance, support and necessary modifications for software applications in use.
Responsible for the development and support of Server, PC and Intranet applications.
- Provide high level technical and analytical support for software applications used in the company
- Develop and maintain software applications and databases by evaluating business needs.
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence suitable for development.
- Be able to independently manage a project from start to finish, liaising with the relevant manager in case of solo application development and play an active role and effectively communicate as a member of group of developers in case of team application development.
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests.
- Operate as backup for other team members when necessary.
- Maintain and support content in production environments.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining accurate user documentation.
- Keep track of software development process by using Azure DevOps.
- Maintain computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Be able to provide support for other Kingston applications when required.
- Train users where needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Degree level educated (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar
- Good experience in .Net Framework programming.
- Good experience in AngularJS and/or React frontend development.
- Knowledge Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne data structure.
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills are critical.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, make independent decisions and cooperate in a team environment are all essential.