- To support the Director of Technology in ensuring the timely and suitable delivery of Core database, UI and reporting service delivered to both internal and external customers. Along with day-to-day operational IT setup such as user access/profiles.
- This role will work very close with the Director of Technology in reviewing existing processes to look for efficiency opportunities and to implement changes to satisfy existing industry standards and to develop solutions to future proof and modernise existing solutions.
- It will be critical for this role to have an Operational level of understanding of results and findings from solutions developed. This role will need to be competent in interpreting results and discussing those with all levels of the business.
- Project Planning will be an essential part of this role.
A summary of key tasks is as follows:
- Project manage phased development, IT and milestones and to be able to report timelines and milestones completion to Director of Technology.
- Coordinate with the Director of Technology to ensure key objectives are prioritised.
- Drive the business forward with technology and digital projects to increase economies of scale but also deliver information to clients in a modern and consistent manner.
- To play a key role in data storage and handling – SQL databases/ front end web reporting / read-write back capabilities for end users.
- To be able to design professional front-end deliverables such as dashboards/embedded analytics/mobile device applications.
- To deliver reporting to both internal and external facing clients utilising web reporting techniques and data management
- Support management of new technology for in-house support offer
- Clear and confident communicator to engage with all levels of staff, management, Consultants, and clients.
- SQL – database builds, SQL views, advanced update/append queries.
- A broad knowledge of Microsoft (especially Office 365) applications is necessary, especially the likes of Power BI, Flow, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint and others that may be needed to interact with core application development solutions.
- WordPress knowledge would be desirable along with HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Ability to manage large datasets into relational / tabular formats is key.
- DAX would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Hubspot desirable