They have grown very successfully since their inception in 2006 and are now a highly respected Managed Services Provider with a well-established and growing brand and client base. The company has invested significantly in their people and business infrastructure over this period and continues to do so; they now employ more than one hundred staff in their London, Manchester, and Manila offices.
Their business model is based on three core elements: delivering an excellent service; client intimacy to develop trusted partnerships with a broad client base; and high levels of operational efficiency. To maintain relevance as a Managed Services Provider in an evolving market, we continue to make significant strides in all three areas. To support the company in its journey, they require the right talent, which we will reciprocally invest in.
- Supporting one of the company’s key clients, professionally representing their business and delivering customer remote and facing on-site support, maintenance and planned change activity to their clients managed office space and office, retail and residential properties in London and across the United Kingdom.
- The portfolio consists of flagship buildings in London along with several very large retail shopping centres in major UK cities.
- London based to cover network and PC and server support for all locations as well as across the UK.
- As part of the properties onsite support team servicing incidents and requests as well as scoping, planning and implementation, tenant onboarding, small works for Service and Network upgrades for theirs and other properties clients.
- The engineer will represent both the company and their client in delivering support for the infrastructure and to users of the managed office and office, retail and residential properties.
- Planning and execution of onboarding and configuration of physical infrastructure and connectivity.
- Manage and implement physical patching and cable management and changes.
- Managing capacity and demand planning to ensure sufficient resources are available and performant.
- Managing shared printing services, set up and admin.
- Assisting Clients and tenants with support and troubleshooting.
- Administer / assist with setup and provision of telephony.
- Own and manage general connectivity issues for dependent services, Printing, Audio Visual etc.
- Network cabled and wireless management and maintenance, troubleshooting issues and planning changes and capacity requirements.
- Logging & classifying tickets against SLA.
- Site attendance or remotely remediating logged service requests.
- Scheduled site attendance to perform PPM “Planned preventive maintenance”.
- Device management in RMM for adherence on asset registers.
- Replacement of failed equipment.
- Fibre & cat5 patching.
- Quarterly review of RMM
- Administration of Radius server
- Weekend & out of hours working may be required.
- 3rd party vendor management and close working in resolving issues
- Scope, planning and implementation of small works.
- Participate in On call out of hours rotation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2nd / 3rd line skills currently administrating multi-site client(s)
- Good Microsoft Windows Desktop, Office applications & O365 experience
- Scoping and planning skills
- Network documentation skill
- Experience of various Anti-Virus technologies
- Print management (Papercut)
- Good knowledge of MSP RMM toolsets, such as CW Automate and SolarWinds
- Excellent knowledge of Ticketing systems, such as CW Manage
Education and Qualifications
- Desirable – CCNA / CompTIA Network +
- Desirable Microsoft Server and Client certifications
- Able to prioritise and schedule own workload
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving and client interaction
- Exceptional attention to detail, flexibility and uses own initiative to troubleshoot complex issues
- Willing to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, including the ability to builds trusted relationships across the company and externally
- Strong team player
- Understands and demonstrates service excellence.
- Credibly role model the company values
- Adopts a mature approach to continuous learning and development, including in support of the company’s longer-term objectives
- Leave Entitlement – 23 days plus one volunteer day
- Private Medical – Vitality
- Group Personal Pension 3% employer and 5% employee contributions
- Life Insurance – 4 x salary
- Discretionary bonus up to 10% of annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online GP
- Social events throughout the year
- Cycle to work
- Technology Loans
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Long service leave
- Reward and recognition awards
- Lunches on All-In Office Days