Job Description – Office 365 Developer
- We have an extremely exciting opportunity to ‘own’ the Office 365 development programme and its proprietary asset management system, CloudEstate. Our Client is an extremely progressive asset manager within the private equity real estate sector and is fully based on Microsoft’s Azure stack. This role will add to an existing internal team of three developers who are currently augmented by two outsourced development partners. We currently have circa ten developers dedicated full time to our client’s digital transformation.
- Initially this role will be responsible for taking ownership of and mapping out the strategy for our clients corporate SharePoint environment with a view to migrating onto the Common Data Service (CDS) and PowerApps. The role will need to work with key stakeholders and delivering immediate quick wins to ensure existing processes can continue unimpeded. The role will then be responsible for replacing existing SharePoint forms technology with a number of PowerApp applications. Apps include our joiners/leavers process, timesheets, deal management and compliance framework. You will work with a number of other talented developers and business stakeholders to create our Clients ‘Corporate Hub’ – our business planning portal for the business.
- During your time in the role, you will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of how our client operates and a deeper understanding of the Graph API, PowerApps and Flow’s capabilities (including the Common Data Service). There will then be the possibility to apply your learning to help develop the PowerApps / CDS / Office 365 integration with our proprietary ‘CloudEstate’ asset management system.
- CloudEstate is built on the Azure stack and is deeply integrated with Office 365. If you can prove you have the necessary skillset and mindset to excel in this role, you will have the opportunity to build out and take over the development of this aspect of the product. You will have already created a number of PowerApps and be familiar with the CDS and its role within the Microsoft stack. You will also have created a number of Flows and understand how these augment PowerApps and integrate into other data services such as Graph / REST APIs. You will be very used to handling errors and designing your applications to capture edge cases, always with the end user experience in mind.
- We are passionate about delivering a quality product to our users with reliability, functionality and the aesthetic of utmost importance!
- Microsoft Graph API/REST API, SharePoint Online (intermediate), Flow (intermediate), PowerApps/Common Data Service (intermediate)
- SharePoint API, SQL, Power BI, Excel VBA, Dynamics 365, Logic Apps
- Salary Offer DOE GBP DOE Month