Role Purpose – Network Engineer
- You’ll assist in resolving non-networking related infrastructural incidents, working hard to fully investigate and identify route cause, whilst proactively managing the network infrastructure within our client to prevent and monitor our networking systems.
- As a confident communicator and relationship builder, we’ll look to you to act to be our technical contact for external networking partners (WAN and external service providers), ensuring our service is uninterrupted.
Personal Skills – Network Engineer
- A driven and proactive professional that has
- Vast experience of systems management in a medium to large organisation (1000+ end users)
- A proven track record in providing ICT networking support for hardware and software.
- An excellent communicator that’s confident in explaining complex technical issues at varying levels from technical experts to management and non-technical staff both verbally and written.
Essential skills – Network Engineer
- Meraki Routers and switches (Cisco also desirable)
- Firewalls (Cisco, Checkpoint and Fortinet)
- WAN topology for availability monitoring
- Meraki Wi-Fi technologies
- Cisco Core technologies
- Network monitoring and auditing
Benefits – Network Engineer
- As well as a competitive basic salary you’ll receive
- 36 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays) with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 7.5% of annual salary
- A pension scheme with 6% from us, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above we will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
- A yearly company funded allowance of £1200 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
- Our core product choice: Cash plan or Dental plan
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Salary Offer £60,000 GBP £60,000 Month