Role Purpose – Network Engineer
- You’ll assist in resolving non-networking related infrastructural incidents, working hard to fully investigate and identify route cause, whilst proactively managing the network infrastructure within our client to prevent and monitor our networking systems.
- As a confident communicator and relationship builder, we’ll look to you to act to be our technical contact for external networking partners (WAN and external service providers), ensuring our service is uninterrupted.
Personal Skills – Network Engineer
- A driven and proactive professional that has
- Vast experience of systems management in a medium to large organisation (1000+ end users)
- A proven track record in providing ICT networking support for hardware and software.
- An excellent communicator that’s confident in explaining complex technical issues at varying levels from technical experts to management and non-technical staff both verbally and written.
Essential skills – Network Engineer
- Meraki Routers and switches (Cisco also desirable)
- Firewalls (Cisco, Checkpoint and Fortinet)
- WAN topology for availability monitoring
- Meraki Wi-Fi technologies
- Cisco Core technologies
- Network monitoring and auditing
- Salary Offer Up to £45,000 DOE GBP Up to £45,000 DOE Month