You will join a multi-disciplinary team of technology experts and will take on a role within your own expertise to support, maintain and expand existing solutions.
In addition, you are also an “advisor” to your technology domain/expertise in which there is the possibility to participate in future evolutions and innovations.
- The Enterprise Managed Services department supplies, builds, supports and maintains (large parts of) the ICT infrastructure of their top enterprise customers.
- For one of the largest and most mission-critical customers, the customer delivers and maintains an extremely modern, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure that is deployed for the benefit of the end users, who use it 24/7/365 in a mission critical context.
- A team of experts in various technology domains ensures that the existing environment can remain operational at all times as well as for the implementation of new technologies, evolutions and expansions in consultation with the customer.
- During normal business hours, this team works from Brussels, as well as at the customer’s locations
- There is also a 24/7 on-call service for urgent incidents with a major end-user impact.
- Cisco CCNP routing &s witching + datacentre of hoger certified
- Checkpoint (Professional) and, eventually F5
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco Nexus, Cisco routers and switches, Juniper JunOS
- In-depth knowledge of switching protocols (spanning-tree, vlans, dot1q trunking, …)
- Knowledge of all kinds of security devices (Checkpoint, Axs Guard, Palo Alto, Infoblox, Ironport, …))
- Experience and/or Certified on F5 Big IP (LTM, APM, ASM)
- Experience with Bluecoat proxie
- Knowledge of Dutch (Mother tongue) + French (understanding) and English (good level).
- The candidate will also be subjected to an NVO security screening. To be eligible for this, you must have been domiciled in Belgium for at least 5 years and have a certificate of good conduct and morals.
- You are a team player, who can independently set priorities and deliver results within set timings.
- You have a passion for ICT and are willing to continuously educate yourself with the latest technology evolutions.
- Structured troubleshooting (even under stressful circumstances) and problem analysis are no problem, as are clear reports and documentation.
- Implementation of (often large and complex) projects will also be part of the job description, including the structured testing of new projects and implementations.
- In view of the regular customer contact, a positive customer focus and attitude is also an indispensable characteristic.