About The Role- .Net Developer
- Do you have a proactive and can-do mindset? Do you advocate agile development frameworks, and help create positive working relationships within Scrum teams?
- If you can answer yes to the above then our clients needs you. Their Andover based technology team are seeking an experienced .Net Developer to deliver end-to-end development of high-quality software applications on a wide range of medium to large scale projects.
- Our client has been transforming since 2014 and for the last 12 months they have really picked up the pace. They are now looking for 2 experienced Mid Level .Net Developers to join their support team, and be a key player in ensuring requirements and acceptance criteria are translated into technical solutions alongside producing and testing well structured, efficient, and reliable code.
About You – .Net Developer
- Our client is seeking an individual with a curious nature – you’ll want to understand the ‘why’ behind everything they do and consider if there is a better approach, seeking first to understand rather than simply rebuilding stuff. They need you to be confident in delivering software solutions using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET WebForms, MVC and Web API, SQL Server) with demonstrable experience of;
- Working as a .Net Developer with C# and competent in the use of MS SQL
- NUnit or equivalent testing framework
- Object-oriented development techniques and theories
- Software design patterns
- Application security
Benefits – .Net Developer
- As well as a competitive basic salary you’ll receive:
- 36 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays) with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 7.5% of annual salary
- A pension scheme with 6% from the client, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above they will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
- A yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
- Company core product choice: Cash plan or Dental plan
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Salary Offer £40,000 - £55,000 DOE GBP £40,000 - £55,000 DOE Month