Work with the product development team to develop front end and back-end solutions. Has expertise in C#, .Net and can embed these capabilities into existing or new solutions. Participate in end-to-end project/product development aspects starting from functional specification, technical designs, development, testing, deployment and support in accordance with agreed procedures together with technical contribution to software development projects.
- Provide software development support using industry standard software development practices and modern programming languages/operating systems
- Analyse business requirements, create/develop detailed system design specifications and formulate plan(s) outlining steps required for system/program development
- Design and develop scalable program modules for future growth
- Design, execute and monitor application tests on new/existing programs to resolve errors, to isolate areas for improvement, and for general debugging of the application
- Create and maintain use case/technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Perform coding from written use case/technical specifications and ensuring that every coding path is thoroughly unit tested and bug free
- Participate in software development projects; including requirements definition, analysis, design, code, test, debug, document, peer-review, deploy/implement, monitor and support
- Provide production support including problem analysis and coding of resolutions, defect corrections, monitoring, optimizing and performance tuning
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business acumen.
- Git, version control system
- SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Design patterns
- NET Framework (up to and including 4.72)
- .NET Core (2.2, 3.x)
- C# (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework)
- Xml xsd
- Database Systems: SQL Server
- Unit testing (NUnit, xUnit, jest, react testing library)
- Expertise with SOA concepts
- Expertise in APIs, web services concepts
- Source Code Management: DevOps