Remote (travel 2-3 days a week to the office)
Are you a D365 guru with a heavy understanding of both the CRM and F&O capabilities? Does this sound like you? If so, this is the job for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect to help drive change and transform the way are client currently operate, future proofing the business and division, tasked with driving the implementations forward and take for responsibility when it comes to migrating and integrating all the current applications and data across to D365. In Short, it is important you MUST have the following:
- D365 CRM Implementation, Migration and BAU
- D365 F&O Implementation, Migration and BAU
- Experience of driving change throughout a division
Day to day duties
- The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect carries the ultimate responsibility for meeting the company requirements and completing projects on schedule.
- The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect will be comfortable in all aspects of solution delivery.
- Additionally, they must be capable of switching between leading customer-facing functional workshops, groups of internal functional consultants, project and programme managers, and business analysts while driving change within the business.
- You must be someone who has real hands-on exposure to D365 on both the F&) and CRM side.
- The Microsoft D365 Solution Architect will also work closely with internal staff to effectively report on progress, risks, and issues within the project and to report how the transformation will take place.
- You will be someone who has an active day to day involvement with the implementation, when it comes to migrating all the applications and data across.
- Act as an interface, integration, and data migrations SME
- Perform relevant technical capabilities and demonstrate a wide range of development skills
- Advocate strongly for adherence to the highest standards and best practices
- Understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, providing support and assistance when needed
- Provide required technical support to customers during D365 Customer Engagement implementations and with D365 Finance & Operations consultants on hybrid projects
- Write and review high-level and detailed architecture documentation
- Create Solution, Functional, and Technical Specification documentation for the project
- Design, develop, review, and test customized code for D365 projects
- Operate within cross-functional teams with excellent communication
- Advise customers on best practices for Microsoft D365 processes, user interface, and architecture
- Work with the training team to deliver and create super-users and end-user training as needed
- Participating and lead pre-sales engagements when needed
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Solid, hands-on Microsoft platform software or IT experience
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on experience as either a Technical Architect, or Solution Architect with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- End-to-end full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology, especially related to the operation of sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical skills, and proven ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization, including C-level executives
- Salary Offer Salary on request