A highly professional and international team of IT experts and tackle the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. You have the freedom to act in the responsible area and have career prospects in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team who are duly rewarded by performance.
- You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture.
- As a Microsoft 365 Engineer you will play a pivotal role in evolving their Digital Workplace to the next level. You will deliver impactful solutions that unleash productivity and foster collaboration of their various user groups.
- Doing so, you will be one of the technical experts for M365 solutions like Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Viva or the Power Platform and work alongside a global team managing our M365 landscape.
- Your focus will be on keeping our Microsoft 365 environment evergreen while evaluating and implementing new solutions that further enhance the platform and bolster the collaboration and productivity of our 34k strong global workforce.
- You will make an impact to their business by delivering easy-to-use, scalable, and easy-to-manage solutions that make a difference.
- Join them on their M365 journey that was already started in 2012 together with Microsoft as the first M365 customer in Switzerland!
- As Microsoft 365 Engineer you are responsible for the stable operation and continuous improvement of parts of their Microsoft 365 platform that provides productivity and collaboration solutions for 34k employees at the company
- You own parts of their Microsoft 365 platform and keep it up-to-date and secure
- You analyse the impact of new features from a UX, security and technical perspective
- You implement new features end-to-end and will be part of a team that administrates their M365 tenant
- Based on business requirements you propose new solutions that uplift productivity and the experience of their users
- You help drive user adoption and change management for the solutions you are responsible for
- You will be part of a global, multicultural team and have the opportunity collaborating closely with various teams within IT Infrastructure, Architecture & Governance and external suppliers like Microsoft.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field of study.
- You have demonstrated experience in managing a M365 environment, as well as advanced experience in some of these M365 services: Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Power Platform, Yammer and the Viva Solutions
- You have experience with either PowerShell scripting, the Power Platform or other automation solution
- You have a great ability to understand business and security requirements and translate them into reliable and value-creating technical solutions.
- You are a team-player and have a strong drive for solutions that deliver a great user experience while being secure
- Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near their corporate headquarters in Liechtenstein.
- Enjoy the variety of healthy food from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.