The main responsibility of the Lead Solutions Architect is to optimise the enterprise value of a solution throughout delivery and reduce risk in its delivery while ensuring the solution meets all compliance and regulatory requirements.
You must be able to interpret business problems, design and build technology solutions. You will have the ability to collaborate effectively with specialist architects, technical staff, and stakeholders of the solution across all levels of the business to ensure it is delivered based on the most effective strategy for the organisation.
To truly excel in this position, you will be an individual with an analytical mind, capable of taking technical knowledge and painting a clear picture for the rest of the business to understand.
- Support programme planning with technical expertise.
- Ensure that the project level architecture is documented and implemented.
- Ensure that the design meets the project objectives and technical requirements.
- Take ownership of the high-level design and sign-off low level design.
- Use approachable tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to develop the high-level solution architecture for programmes and projects.
- Work with the Business Analyst to understand the business requirements so that solution options that are recommended provide the best fit against the requirements.
- Analyse the current environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Build effective relationships with the business to ensure solution compatibility.
- Be the principal point of escalation for solution driven architecture matters within assigned business areas.
- Ability to lead and manage other architectural resources.
Our clients Head of Architecture & Infrastructure is looking for someone who is analytical, has great attention to detail and can readily switch between low level detailed work and high-level big picture thinking. The role requires you to stay calm in a high-pressure environment and to ‘think on your feet’.
Our client invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK, but throughout the global organisation.
Our client has a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. They trust each other to act and make decisions, and believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For them, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, they ensure they have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives the business forward. They want their colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for them, no matter where they are from or who they are, and they strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.