Our clients are looking for a 5+ years KDB+ developer to join their Tick Data Analytics Platform Team, dedicated to developing solutions for their strategic KDB+ Platform.
- This role is an exciting opportunity to be part a KDB team working closely with various trading platforms.
- You should possess the capability to effectively analyse and manipulate substantial datasets within a fast-paced, low-latency environment.
- Your daily responsibilities will include handling data from various businesses, translating requirements into user analytics, and designing the solutions to support regulatory initiatives, pricing/trading algorithms, back testing and most importantly, PnL attribution.
- You will be required to prototype solutions in a fast, agile manner with numerous demands from Front Office teams.
- You are expected to participate in the development of all aspects of product delivery including design documents, functional specifications, architecture and infrastructure expertise, component build to support the growing KDB+ footprint within the bank.
- You are required to contribute toward the enhancements to the NWM evolving KDB architecture
- Excellent understanding of KDB/Q
- Experience with a tick data capture and analytics platform
- In-depth knowledge of KDB engineering concepts like data partitioning, data organisation for better query performance, Realtime streaming and IPC
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders directly
- Understanding with the various development tools like JIRA, GIT, Jenkins etc
- Be able to design and build the components independently
- Ability to prototype the solutions faster, multitasking the deliveries in agile manner