Our client is a long-standing, successful London-based investment manager with offices in London and California, the Company manages around $1.5 billion of assets across hedge funds and private debt funds The individual, reporting to the Head of IT, will play an integral part in the IT Support team in this growing, successful firm. A great opportunity for a dynamic and proactive IT Support Analyst (Junior) to join the highly experienced team and develop their skills.
Responsibilities – IT Support Analyst (Junior)
- Provide 1st Line / 2nd Line Support to users.
- Point of contact for issues relating to all trading and IT systems within the company
- To assist all staff on technical, non-technical and support issues as required
- To persistently strive to enhance knowledge of IT topics that may benefit the company or members of staff within the company
- Respond to all issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with on-site and remote installations, upgrades, testing and resolutions
- Install, build and repair desktops, laptops and additional hardware and software
- To maintain/update/create accurate documentation
- Able to remove inefficiencies through automation
Technical Skills – IT Support Analyst (Junior)
Any knowledge or working experience or exposure to any 5 below preferred
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, File and Print & Print, Remote Desktop Services.
- Knowledge of Windows Clients 10 – build/config/deploy.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Mobile Devices – Apple, Samsung, Blackberry.
- Office 365, Mail/Exchange 2016, Mimecast.
- VMware Virtualisation.
- SQL server.
- IP Telephony (Avaya) with call recording, Video Conferencing, Cloud PBX.
- Networking knowledge/understanding; to troubleshoot connectivity issues (LAN / WAN / Internet)
- Scripting/programming skills.
- Business knowledge about trading, equities/options/futures/FX.
Personal Qualities – IT Support Analyst (Junior)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Interest in financial services and computer technology.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment and can multi-task.
- Must have a desire to enhance, bring on and improve anything they touch.
- Salary Offer £27,000 GBP £27,000 Month