In this role, you will be working on a strategic project– one of our clients biggest IT projects, which aims to elevate CRM processes to the next level. You will focus on developing a vision for scalable software sales processes within Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and implement them together with your team.
What Does The Role Involve?
- As an IT Product Owner, you will own the vision and future roadmap of global processes to sell software products supported by Salesforce.com Sales Cloud. You own every outcome, decision, and activity related to your product. You will provide thought leadership in analysing new business requirements, distilling them into actionable plans, crafting fit for purpose architecture designs and corresponding IT strategy & guidelines.
- You provide strategic advice for business processes and solutions and collaborate with business stakeholders to define and craft the requirements to integrate CRM processes into the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud solution. You create user stories for requirements, write technical requirements, and continuously groom the existing backlog. You manage the product backlog and develop fitting solutions in an agile setup together with your product team of experienced solution architect, software engineers, and functional experts.
What Our Client Offers?
- You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture. Leverage your expertise and the autonomy you will get to identify the best technological solution for the customer. See the direct impact of your work.
- Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey.
- Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near the headquarters in Liechtenstein. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.
What You Need Is:
- Master or PhD in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Informatics, or similar
- Experience as a Product Owner in a distributed Agile Software Development setting experience utilizing agile delivery processes and tool chain
- Experience with CRM systems is required and experience in any Salesforce Clouds is an added advantage
- Experience working within international teams across different time zones is a plus
- Good understanding of system integration technologies and/or software development
- Strong analytical skills and business understanding.
Why Should You Apply?
- Our client has an excellent mix of people which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, and more productive team. Success for you will come down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.