Our client are an Internet of Things digital care service combining a wearable, an in home communication device, behaviour monitoring, home automation & emergency response to help older people remain independent in their homes. A system that works, looks great and is easy to use, saves the taxpayer money, enhances safeguarding, optimises care labour, utilises family & community resource, and helps to ultimately defer or avoid entry into institutionalised residential care.
You will need strong analytical skills combined with an understanding of how business functions operate to help you interpret a request for a requirement or system / business function and ensure correct understanding and communication of what is required. This is a new role for our client; however you will be part of a solutions department with like-minded individuals working on creating solutions to problems within the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Business Analyst
- Creation of User journey / stories with skill using systems like Jira or DevOps
- Strong commercial experience in IT business analysis with a high attention to detail
- Experience liaising and working directly with testing/technical/development teams
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive business requirements documents that meet the needs of business stakeholders and support appropriate operational best practice.
- Review and dissect ‘As Is’ processes and establish necessary changes required to ensure optimal ‘To Be’ processes are defined.
- Define and manage plans to ensure deliverables are completed within agreed time frames and are in accordance with agreed client specifications.
- Identify Risks, Issues, and Assumptions & Dependencies to Project and Programme Managers as required with mitigating actions where applicable.
- Actively support Technical Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the completion of technical specifications and participate in solution design activities.
- Support all stages of testing such that the implemented solution reflects all of the agreed requirements and support defect management and any change requests that may emerge.
- Provide input into development of training needs, procedures and business readiness plans to ensure smooth implementation.
- In co-ordination with Project and Programme Managers, manage post implementation support to minimise disruption to the business.
- Diligently follow-up any outstanding issues with business users or IT developers to ensure that projects and change initiatives are closed out promptly.
- Review team working practices/procedures to identify opportunities to improve quality or productivity.
- Any administrative duties as required within the role or additional duties as requested.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills: Business Analyst
Display the following;
- Proven ability to integrate with team and build relationships with clients.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Curious and analytical mindset.
- A drive to help people solve problems.
- A strong technical knowledge is ideal and if you have a development background this would be a huge bonus
- Salary Offer £50,000 - £60,000 DOE GBP £50,000 - £60,000 DOE Month