As a Data & Reporting Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the data-related activities within the company programme organisation. Your main objective will be to ensure effective data integration, data migration and reporting setup activities. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data requirements, design data acquisition and integration processes, and implement them. You will also lead a data & reporting team and provide guidance and support in their daily tasks.
Your role will be crucial to implement and support the integration of data and its transformation into information through the different layers of the company system landscape and architecture, to provide KPI, and define business reports.
- Oversee and support the design and implementation of data streams in the project of introducing new Integrated Business Planning.
- Support collecting reporting needs and align with the company business objectives.
- Define and provide a set of standards queries, KPI and institutional reports: this can be based on standard content (SAP, Blue Yonder).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand data needs and deliver relevant insights.
- Project management and coordination of the Data stream activities (aligned with PM practices used at the program level).
- Organize data cleansing, data extraction and validation with relevant UAT coverage – focusing on data and reporting.
- Ensure smooth Cutover by supporting the preparation of the cutover plan and execution in the data-related activities.
Capabilities and Experience
- Lead and managed large-scale data migration and data readiness projects
- Experience in a range of modern data migration approaches and tools.
- Experience in data lake setup in the organizations.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies, data warehousing, data lake integration and ETL processes.
- Experience in managing Systems Integrators and Product Vendors.
- Proven experience in data management, data analysis, reporting and data visualization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or a related field.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and drive cross-functional projects to successful completion. Especially with external partners.
- Experience with data governance, compliance, and data privacy regulations is a plus.
- Business awareness and understanding of the broader context in which IT delivery has an impact on overall business performance
- Strong execution skills and ability to follow through with tight timelines
- Team Player work with remote leadership and teams
- Stakeholder management skills which include the ability to push back where needed
- Salary Offer Salary on request