- Handling incoming phone calls, web cases and emails with enquiries from internal and external customers and around specific products for professional customers
- Ensuring correct dispatching of an incoming issues to the various technical departments – inform the customer about the status of his request and the solution of his incident
- Ensure that internal procedures and tasks to be performed are carried out as defined in the work instructions
- Ensuring good follow-up of interventions in the field
- Report recurring problems -provide support to colleagues to have a good impact on customer satisfaction
Diploma & Experience
- Technical training in higher education or equivalent experience
- Working hours: – willing to work shifts (no night shift)
- Passion for IT and eager to learn (IT infrastructure, basic IP knowledge,..)
- Technical insight
- Be able to work with Office 365 applications.
- Customer oriented: You will provide support to large entities (corporations & governments). Clear & efficient communication are a must in providing a great customer experience.
- Team player: you will work in a tightknit environment in which colleagues self-regulate and assist each other.
- Punctual: Because our client provides 24/7 support to customers, a strict work schedule is in place.
- Efficiency: You are able to detect and/or assist in improving existing procedures and work instructions
- Languages: Good command of the Dutch, French & English language: Written & spoken. Being able to provide customer-oriented communication on the phone, via email or E-ticket.