Are you a passionate people leader and have a proven experience of development with SAP ABAP on S/4HANA?
Our clients need your experiences to develop their growing SAP Development Cohort with developers across the world. Bring the team to the next level, deliver top notch innovation, and improve customer satisfaction as part of a global strategic program.
They give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for their customers. They also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond – you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
This is your chance to become a valuable member of their international team of IT experts in a global company using cutting-edge technologies. In this dynamic environment, you will be given the opportunity to act freely within your area of activity. Our clients offer an individualized career development track to each employee, including excellent training opportunities to reach a wider range of knowledge.
The role is in Buchs SG, Switzerland in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. It is in convenient walking distance to the city center and train station as well as near our corporate headquarters in Schaan, Liechtenstein.
- As part of a high-pace strategic program, you will be in charge for their SAP ABAP Developer guild and ensure the implementation of Global IT solutions by using emerging technologies.
- You will ensure quality delivery of their core applications on SAP S/4HANA and develop your global team.
- You will own the code base and guide your development team consisting of internal and external developers leveraging Agile best practices.
- You and your team will be responsible for implementing the software architecture into detailed design, code, unit & modular testing, and performance optimization on both backend (ABAP OO) and frontend (e.g. SAP UI5, WebUI, WD4A technology).
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar
- Years experience of delivering in a complex SAP environment with focus on SAP SD module
- Experience in managing technical teams in complex projects in multinational environment (leading internal, 3rd party and external partners)
- Good understanding of architecture principles and design patterns
- Analytical skills to draft development methodologies in a variety of different technologies
- Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented thinking, along with a strong drive for success and a high level of commitment
Benefits As integral part of their performance oriented yet caring culture they want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways they do that. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge!