Are you a Subject Matter Expert in Exchange 2016 migrations and O365? If so then we need to talk as our client, a large corporate company with nearly 25,000 staff and 5th largest in their sector, now seek an Exchange 2016 guru who can manager large complex migrations on a day to day basis within an on-premises environment. You will be required to assist with the migration design approach and migration of Microsoft Exchange 2016 mailbox estate to Exchange Online.
- Is to demonstrate functional knowledge and technical expertise in the O365 and on-premise Exchange solutions, with real life experience of on-premise to cloud design, delivery and migration.
- Participate in the design process, ensuring the designs meet customer requirements, industry standards and are suitable for our infrastructure.
- Lead client delivery with Microsoft Office 365 Messaging technologies.
- Provide architectural and technical leadership on projects.
- Provide advice on future evolution of solutions that impact O365.
- Support Project Managers with technical planning including estimating effort, duration and identifying potential project risks.
- Implement designs and projects of all scales.
- Design end to end Office 365 Messaging solutions, including highlevel and lowlevel solution designs, seek Client TDA approvals, engage in workshop delivery and provide cloud strategy to meet company requirements.
- High level technical support for the O365 team
Key skills and experience for the Technical Consultant Messaging (Exchange) role:
- Assist with the Migration Design Approach
- Migration of Microsoft Exchange 2016 mailbox estate to Exchange Online
- Conduct mailbox migration (planning, tracking and execution, including liaison with customer)
- Conduct post migration troubleshooting and client remediation (Outlook 2010 & 2016)
- Microsoft Exchange Resource familiar with all versions of Exchange
- Experience with High-Availability, multi-site environments (DAG, CCR, NLB)
- Experience in troubleshooting complex mail solutions
- Good understanding on DNS within messaging systems (MX, Autodiscover, SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Understanding/experience of Email migration (Exchange on premise-to-Cloud, Cloud-to-Cloud)
- Office 365 Resource with experience of Hybrid solutions
- Knowledge of Email hygiene systems (Websense, Forcepoint, EOP)
- Awareness of MS Azure and features available.
- Strong understanding of Certificates (Windows server, Web services, Email Encryption)
- Salary Offer Salary on request GBP Salary on request Month