The purpose of the role of ERP Lead with our client is to maintain, extend the corporate ERP system, and business processes and support users.
In this role, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements.
- Developing and configuring customised ERP solutions.
- Writing programs and scripts to design user-friendly interfaces and optimized functionalities.
- Deploying ERP solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
- Running diagnostic tests and resolving issues to enhance performance.
- Providing ERP end-user training and technical support.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Keeping informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, and offerings.
As an ERP Lead you should meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
- Experience as an ERP specialist in a similar industry is required.
- Acceptable is also experience as Super User/ Track Lead /Process owner of any ERP
- (preferable in d365).
- Extensive knowledge of business processes and ERP development tools.
- Experience in Project Management or Quality Management or Supply Chain Management.
- Valid Microsoft Certification MB-920 is obligatory for this position.
- Valid Microsoft Certification MB-300, MB-320 or MB-330 is great to have and exempts from MB-920 requirement.