Reporting to the Information Systems Department, you are responsible for supporting change as part of the deployment of new tools for our patients and healthcare professionals. You will have to guarantee the adoption of new processes and new practices, in the search for greater efficiency.
You will work in conjunction with the teams based in India as part of solution development projects in order to identify business needs and validate deliveries (English).
- Collect business needs and write functional specifications
- Validate deliveries in relation to expressions of needs
- Participate in the definition of support plans and their implementation: communication, impact analysis, training, deployment strategy, MEP monitoring, etc.
- Define and develop training content by working in close collaboration with field teams.
- Plan and deploy the support system: regular communication with the field, tool/process training, monitoring of production launches (answers to questions, evolution of the tool),
- Adapt your communication to encourage team support
- Contribute to the knowledge management process: define needs, write/formalize training materials, modops, best practices, etc., put content online
- Identify key users, facilitators and field support relays, from operational teams. Liven up this community.
- Participate in the identification of tool developments, in tests before production and support operational staff after production.
- Manage adoption monitoring KPIs
- Ability to travel regularly in France
- Fluent English
- Strong capacity for adaptability, interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Very good educational, interpersonal and communication skills with the various stakeholders (IT, local management, field users)
- Curious by nature, you are proactive in optimizing what already exists
- Mastery of IT tools essential
- Rigor, spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Ideally experience/participation in large-scale projects requiring strong support for change