- Support on new Connected Services strategy design & planning from a short, medium and long-term perspective together with the client project manager. Project management to support on-going digital products & developments of digital platforms & processes.
- Digital products business development focus to support initiatives to drive additional Connected Services sales.
- Provide periodic reporting on business progress, target achievement & result insights.
- Product ownership for e-commerce offerings within digital sales platform. Provide dynamic project management & stakeholder alignment with relevant experience to support ongoing projects & developments. Ability to communicate clearly and escalate when relevant.
- Coordinate with local product team for integrated decision-making, feature pricing, and pricing sign-off with senior management & finance. Gaining necessary technical, legal & financial approvals of new or updated features as well as initiating any changes based on feedback. Managing launch of features including any necessary platform integration.
- Regularly align with key Marketing, Sales and Support Team stakeholders within the client organisation on relevant performance, initiatives, and support topics. Attend regular development & progress meetings with development agency confirming & prioritising requirements as relevant.
- Manage and enhance the internal reporting and contribute your own ideas to develop a holistic reporting approach for the Sales, Finance, Product & Customer Interaction teams.
- 3+ years of experience in business development desired:
- Automotive industry
- B2B sales
- Project management & coordination (preferably within Automotive)
- Bachelor degree in business or related preferred
- Project management certification a plus
- English (native level C2)
- German knowledge desirable