About The Role – Digital Developer
- Are you a confident front end web developer that’s competent in the use of web development architectures and tools, looking to work in an exciting and rewarding environment?
- Our client is now looking for 2 x experienced Digital Developers to join their support team and use their passion and technical ability to solve complex problems via a range of development tools and languages
- Based in our clients modern Andover office, you’ll be working on a variety of projects that will see the delivery of developed solutions for the Company, advocating agile development frameworks, and helping create positive working relationship within Scrum teams and playing your part in ensuring that the solutions delivered are fit for purpose.
- You’ll be responsible for translating user stories and backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work, helping helps to evolve and revise development policies, principles, standards and best practice and ensuring our client develops their approach to agility and quality deliverables
About you – Digital Developer
- Colleagues are the pioneers of the Company transformation and share the passion for people, to ensure your success in this role you’ll have experience of successfully building and deploying high-quality software.
- You’ll need proven experience of working as a web developer and a good range of front end development skills that include;
- HTML, CSS
- CSS Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap, Semantic UI etc.)
- Mobile first development, progressive enhancement, web accessibility o Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
Benefits – Digital Developer
- As well as a competitive basic salary you’ll receive:
- 36 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays) with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 7.5% of annual salary
- A pension scheme with 6% from the Company, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above the Company will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
- A yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
- The company core product choice: Cash plan or Dental plan
- 4 x Life Assurance