They are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer that would be part of a team responsible for selecting, implementing, and running security solutions in the Cyber Defense space.
They are building a leading SOC organization with highly automated and extremely adaptive capabilities using latest technologies. They work in classical IT environments but also in IoT and OT environments where we anticipate a lot of progress and capability building in the future.
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture. Leverage your expertise and the autonomy you will get to identify the best technological solution for the customer. See the direct impact of your work.
- You will help them to protect their critical assets in IT/IoT/OT by evergreening existing solutions and evaluating new ones via security engineering principles.
- Supporting global implementation projects for cyber security solutions, evaluating, selecting & managing vendors, designing, engineering and operating security solutions internally and/or together with vendors.
- To perform periodic review detection of rules of security solutions.
- Provide case to case basis or/and as needed as 2nd level support to the CIRT Team
- Provide guidance to our IT engineering and application teams on cyber risks and mitigation measures.
- Managing vulnerabilities, and to provide advise and support in providing solution in remediation/mitigation controls.
- To support of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) team.
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or a technical discipline related to information security, cybersecurity, or computer network defense.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience working as a cybersecurity engineer. Preferred with Azure certifications (i.e: AZ-900, SC-900, AZ-500, etc. CISSP added advantage.
- Experience with XDR/SIEM/SOAR/EDR solutions and in automation technologies on Azure, scripting /coding experience with one or more languages, ie: Python, PowerShell, etc would be an added advantage.
- Strong know-how in cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Familiarity with the relevant NIST standards and MITRE ATT@CK framework and the Cyber Kill Chain
- Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near our corporate headquarters in Liechtenstein.
- Enjoy the variety of healthy food from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.