Our client is looking for an IT Architect – Cloud Computing, who would be end-to-end accountable to provide seamless Cloud computing services across all regions supporting Company operations and the digital transformation in a cost-effective way. Such a role is accountable for plan, build and run (third-level support for operations) enterprise computing solutions for Cloud providing a technology strategy and roadmap, and managing the solutions lifecycle, design, and architecture of new solutions.
- Delivery projects aligned with the strategy and roadmap for Cloud computing services domain
- Support cloud journey to migrate securely the applications to MS Azure
- Review technologies, tools, and services, make recommendations, and ensure compliance with and participate in continuous improvement of organizational standards, architecture, procedures, and methodologies
- Serve at Tier 3 level for complex technical implementation and Infrastructure incidents
- Support cyber security incidents, crisis management, and recovery actions in case of a cyber event
- Drive benchmarking exercises to ensure Company IT remains within the top tier of best practices
- Ensure positive partner/customer experience through satisfaction surveys
- Drives continuous financial performance improvement in Cloud Services Domain
- Lead communication on service performance
- Collaborate with enterprise stakeholders, providing advice and assistance to coordinate and operationalize the integrated strategic and operational plans for innovative technologies, architecture, methodologies, and processes
- Wide-ranging and deep experience in IT and Cloud Technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Azure and Cloud Automation Tools (Terraform and Azure Resources Management).
- Technical team leadership experience with increasing levels of accountability (desirable)
- Proven experience in the Architecture of new solutions in Cloud (highly desirable)
- Experience in supporting Cloud Operations and Site Reliability Engineering
- Proficiency in security (highly desirable).
- Strong understanding of infrastructure convergences and business benefits provided (highly desirable)
- Experience in solution architecture, program management, engineering, vendor management, project management, and technical operations.
Other skills (Computer Skills, etc)
- AZ-900 (Microsoft Azure Fundamentals)
- AZ-300 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies) & AZ-301 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design)
- AZ-303 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies) & AZ-304 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design)
- AZ-300 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies) & AZ-304 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design)
- AZ-301 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design & AZ-303 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies)
- English (Fluent)
- University Master Degree in IT, Engineering, Math, Physics (others only if with previous proven IT experience)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Our client is driven by a set of shared values and high ethical standards, diversity is part of their DNA. Our client strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where people can thrive regardless of gender, sexuality, ethnicity or background.
- Sustainable value is at the heart of our clients purpose as a company, they are passionate about creating fair and sustainable value, both for the business and for other value chain stakeholders: their people, their business partners, the communities they touch and the environment around them.
- Salary Offer €65,000 - €75,000 DOE