Our client is implementing a Transformation portfolio consisting of various projects. These solutions will bring significant change to colleagues’ ways of working, involving process, tools, platforms, and potentially elements of role responsibilities.
The Change Analyst is involved in the impact analysis on business processes and activities, tools, people (roles & responsibilities) and organisational design brought about by the implementation of solutions. Your analysis in turn leads to solution designs supported by communication and engagement materials, training programme, and cutover & post live support information.
Your experience with Change analysis in the space of platforms and data, for example Salesforce, Placement and Analytical Platforms and/or Data Governance, Management, Process & Tools and Culture will be of great value.
- Conduct change impact analysis and business/ops readiness assessment
- Organisation and Operating Model design (including roles & responsibilities)
- Process & Procedure design
- Support identification, analyses, and preparation of risk mitigation tactics
- Support communication design, planning and execution
- Training Impact analysis, design and delivery
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Define adoption measurement against success factors/KPIs
- Monitor change progress and report issues
Your Experience and Skills:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Previous experience with Salesforce and or Insurance/(Re)Insurance Broking/Placement Platforms
- Experience with Data Strategy, Governance and Management
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Ability to establish, build/balance and maintain strong relationships through all levels and roles
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Team player and able to work collaboratively across functions and teams at all levels of the organisation
- Strong communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- A desire to build an environment for problem solving and continuous improvements within team and service operations
- Supports the embedding of agile change across the organisation, if relevant
- Shares business insights, experience and change management expertise
What We Offer You:
- Our client wants to be the organisation that all their people are proud to be a part of and where everyone can call themselves one of the team. Where their culture is embracing of difference, where you can be the best and, perhaps most importantly, be yourself.
- We are all different in some way. If we were all the same, and all thought the same, we would be vulnerable as a group. By welcoming and encouraging diverse opinions and backgrounds within the organisation, they believe they will have a healthier, more innovative and ultimately more profitable business.
- If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to join, our client would love to hear from you. If you require flexibility for a role you are applying for, give us a call to chat through the options.