We are looking for a mid-level software engineer to strengthen the team.
This team is a cross-functional team within the client. The main responsibilities of the team include maintaining the framework, as well as developing new components for the framework, creating generic business components that will be used by all of our client’s services, exploring new technologies through proof of concepts, and supporting other teams by creating tools and sharing knowledge.
- You will be responsible for the development of new applications and for the improvement and maintenance of existing applications.
- You will translate functional analyses into technical analyses and assist the analyst in validating technical specifications for applications.
- You are responsible for resolving bugs at the second level.
- You will test the developed programs to ensure they meet the desired improvements and adjustments.
- You will work on proof-of-concepts to investigate and evaluate new technologies and concepts.
- You will share your knowledge and best practices with other development teams to enhance overall development efficiency.
- You are motivated to deliver high-quality products.
- You are adventurous enough to delve into tools and frameworks with which you have no prior experience.
- You are constructive and can think creatively to come up with solutions.
- You are willing to make independent decisions.
- You are proactive.
- .Net C#
- Entity Framework
- NServiceBus (or other messaging patern)
- Salary Offer Day rate on request