Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a validated analytical track record, to join their team.
A large part of the role revolves around seeking chances to create valuable improvements to our clients in-house underwriting platform. Your suggestions will be evidenced with substantial evidence, detailed information and a strong business case. Can you rise to the challenge?
- Are you able to spot potential problems before they arise? Supporting the use of technology that helps them build and execute strategy to analyse the business needs, understanding processes and overcoming challenges.
- Maintain an oversight of all projects and raise concerns when necessary, allowing problems to be averted and costs saved.
- With a consistent track record in managing projects, system prerequisites and capabilities whilst maximising benefits to the business.
- Perform detailed and critical analysis of various parts of our business as required, provide clear and concise feedback and make efficient suggestions for improvement.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with superb communication skills and an ambitious mindset.
- You possess a natural ability to take complex information and translate this clearly to any audience.
- With creative analytical and interpretive skills, along with the ability to handle and process large amounts of data; you’re an expert in your area.
- Supporting and encouraging others is a major motivator for you. You champion change and efficiency, adapt exceptionally well to evolving priorities and work demands in often stressful situations.
- Detailed and thorough, you can see trends that others can’t and are comfortable explaining this to others.
- With the highest integrity, you’re able to handle sensitive information with tact and diplomacy.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Salary Offer £70,000 GBP £70,000 Month