As a Business Analyst you will be working in our clients strategic “Experience” program – one of the key initiatives for the next years to provide superior customer experience. You will work in an international scrum team together with colleagues designing and defining the future.
What Does The Role Involve?
- As a Business Analyst, you will actively engage with cross-functional teams and work closely with business counterparts as you will bridge the technical and business world in order to design and configure a solution that drives the company.
- You will be working on our clients new generation of cloud contact centre platform with the aim to create impact for customers and customer service agents. Being a BA you will learn about the collaboration needs of customers and todays offering to customer service agents to provide a professional and superior experience for customers. Managing globally all customer collaboration on a state-of-the-art cloud contact centre from Genesys fully embedded into the CRM platform running on salesforce.com provides a great opportunity to continuously improve our clients solution offerings. You will get time to familiarize on today’s solution and in parallel can already work on innovation for the future knowing that the collaboration and communication space is currently highly dynamic and innovative. You will formulate your proposals in close collaboration with your product owner into user stories from where this will be implemented and rolled out in a structured approach to ensure impact and value for customers.
What Our Client Offers?
- Buchs, Switzerland, welcomes you with its breathtaking Alpine vistas, superb living standards, and vibrant blend of culture and nature. Discover a town that not only offers outdoor adventures, urban accessibility, and rich heritage but also opens doors to a promising career in IT.
- Unlock a world of IT innovation at our clients campus location in Buchs, join a dynamic Global IT team, and contribute to the digital transformation in the construction and manufacturing sectors. Your expertise will thrive in an agile, collaborative environment surrounded by the stunning Swiss/Austrian Alps. Elevate your career with our client and be a driving force in shaping the future of technology in construction.
What You Need Is:
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.5 or similar grading is a must,
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication / convincing skills
- Interest in exploring and realizing state of the art collaboration and communication channels in a professional customer relationship environment
- Basic Marketing and Sales process understanding and willingness to learn how we use Information technology to create impact for our customers
- Interest in analytics to consider data for process improvement
- Willingness to embrace new ideas, methodologies, and different technologies
- Agile mindset with first experiences in Agile methodologies is helpful
Why Should You Apply?
- Our client has an excellent mix of people which believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team. Success here is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is