We believe in making technology easy and enjoyable for businesses of all sizes; providing communications, connectivity & IT services to 5,000 happy customers who love our down to earth approach, our in-depth technical know-how and our customer-first service.
Joining us in this team will appeal if you are looking to develop your career in a fast-paced environment, with a company that puts customer support at the heart of everything we do. You should have relevant experience, either working in-house or with a together another IT services or comms provider, plus a real interest in new technology.
Your day to day role will include:
- Provisioning new cloud telephony, lease line and broadband services.
- Speaking to our customers, diagnosing and resolving faults with cloud telephony, lease line and broadband services.
- Router configuration and fault diagnosis.
- Dealing with requests for Moves, Adds and Changes.
- Developing the architecture using data captures and site surveys.
- Dealing with requests for adds, moves and changes.
- Assisting customer billing queries.
- Supporting customer sales enquiries.
- Acting as an escalation point for other team members.
- Voice Services:
- SIP Trunking
- inbound Voice
- BT Lines
- International Calling
- Audio Conferencing
- Direct routing.
- Broadband for business
- FTTC, Leased Lines