We believe in making technology easy and enjoyable for businesses of all sizes; providing communications, connectivity & IT services to 5,000 happy customers who love our down to earth approach, our in-depth technical know-how and our customer-first service.
Joining us in this team will appeal if you are looking to develop your career in a fast-paced environment, with a company that puts customer support at the heart of everything we do. You should have relevant experience, either working in-house or with a together another IT services or comms provider, plus a real interest in new technology.
Your day to day role will include:
- Speaking to our customers helping to resolved faults or technical questions.
- Provisioning new cloud telephony, lease line and broadband services.
- Developing the architecture using data captures and site surveys.
- Dealing with requests for adds, moves and changes.
- Growing your technical and product knowledge so you can take on more responsibility
- Assisting customer billing queries.
- Supporting customer sales enquiries.
- SIP Trunking, inbound Voice, BT Lines, International Calling, Audio Conferencing and Fax to Email.
- Broadband for business, FTTC, Leased Lines, EFM, MPLS, SDSL and EoFTTC.
So, if you are an ambitious Provisioning or Support Analyst / Engineer who also enjoys talking to customers and to fix problems, and have an analytical mind and keen attention to detail, but who’s also a good relationship builder, this could be for you.